6/25/07

Mission Viejo

We will be travelling down to Mission Viejo next Sunday (July 1) in order to spend some time with the parentals. If you are down there, give us a call so we can hang out.

6 comments:

PJ and Julie said...

I actually just got the shower annoucement today in the mail. I am excited to go! As for adding friends...after you sign in, click on the LAYOUT option. On the right of the screen click on the option ADD PAGE ELEMENT. Choose the LINK LIST when your options pop up. I titled mine FRIENDS, then under URL add the persons website (pjandjulie.blogspot.com), and then under that type their names (PJ and Julie Mitchell). You save the page and then you can type in other's names. Let me know if that was too confusing!

Audrey Crisp said...

oh cool..i hope you can come! That would be great to catch up with you and see your cute face! Thanks for the help with adding friends! I think I can fitgure that out from your direction! THANKS! ; )

Chrissy said...

Sweet! Love your blog. Come on over when you are in town. We should be around. I talked to your mom briefly yesterday and she mentioned that you were going to be here for the 4th. We will be around most of August too. Our Hawaii trip was cancelled, so we should be open!

Heather H. said...

Thanks for naming me properly johnny b! I'm planning on the shower, I just need to coordinate my work schedule, but I should be there. Where is it at again?! Can we PLEASE get CPK to cater?!

PJ and Julie said...

You'll need to post some pictures from your shower!

Audrey Crisp said...

i will definitely do that! john was just telling me today that i needed to! I am just waiting for him to give me them from his comp! It was fun to see everyone! Thanks for coming!!!