7/23/07

A Survey Julie Tagged me to do... ; ) YAH!!!

4 Jobs I have had:
- Server/ Assistant Manager at Souper Salad
- Host at The Old Spaghetti Factory
- Server at Cpk for quite a while...
- Telemarketer at Teleperformance! ( I hated every second of it..but EVERYONE has worked at a telemarketing place at least once! HAHA!)

4 Movies I could watch over and over:
- Top Secret/Airplane
- Dumb & Dumber/Anchor Man
- A lot Like Love
- Taladega Nights



Places I have lived:
- Orem, UTAH
- Provo, UTAH (Ha Ha)


My favorite foods:
- CHOCOLATE & other fine Treats!!!
- Brownie Obsession at TGIFRIDAYS
- Mashed Potatoes and Gravy
- Garlic Steak from Tucanos



Places I would rather be right now:
- With John!
- With John's lovely family in California
- London, England or Paris, France
- Playing with Jace...

4 people I have tagged: (this is where I list names of friends that have to do this same thing on their blog)
- Lindsey
- Cara
- Heather
- The Hansens

4 comments:

PJ and Julie said...

yours was a lot more cute and creative with all the pictures!

Audrey Crisp said...

Thanks Julie!

Shauna Brown said...

Yeah, I found your blog!! I just got back from CA and miss it as well! I did get to see your announcement before I left and it's too die for! The paper is so dang cute and your picture is BEAUTIFUL! It was great to meet you and I can tell John is a lucky man! You're marrying into a wonderful family! His parents really are the best and can you have a funnier father-in-law??

Shauna (Heyman)

Audrey Crisp said...

Thank you so much Shauna! You are awesome! It was cool to meet you too! And your son is a doll! That's cool you got to see our announcement before you left! I'm glad you liked it! Take Care and keep in touch! ; )