Hey, nice pictures, they are great, that temple is absolutely beautiful! You look pretty good yourself, and John doesn't look too bad either! :) Congrats again, I'm happy for you guys.
thank you to everyone..And I'm glad for those of you who couldn't come can see the pictures...I'll post more soon when we get back the professional photos! : )
Hey girly!! It's fun to see pics of your wedding in Cali since we couldn't be there! It was so fun to see you all dolled up when I came to visit and to your reception in Utah though! You look so pretty and so happy! We are so happy for you! Good luck with everything that will now come your way as a married couple!!! Love you both!! Love Catherine, Jason, Tyler and London!!!
You look so beautiFUL! I love that dress, were did you find such a great dress :) . These pictures are a lot of fun to look, at keep them coming! Love Lauren
Thanks Chica! I'm so glad you like it! HAha...I am trying to upload more images as we speak...The computer is being a little slow..but they will come! You're the bomb!
9 comments:
Hi, Audrey, thanks for putting those pictures on. It was fun to see them since we couldn't be there in person. You looked beautiful.
A. Layna
Hey, nice pictures, they are great, that temple is absolutely beautiful! You look pretty good yourself, and John doesn't look too bad either! :) Congrats again, I'm happy for you guys.
so pretty. we hope you guys had fun on the honey moon.
Gorgeous!!
So beautiful guys!
thank you to everyone..And I'm glad for those of you who couldn't come can see the pictures...I'll post more soon when we get back the professional photos! : )
Hey girly!! It's fun to see pics of your wedding in Cali since we couldn't be there! It was so fun to see you all dolled up when I came to visit and to your reception in Utah though! You look so pretty and so happy! We are so happy for you! Good luck with everything that will now come your way as a married couple!!! Love you both!! Love Catherine, Jason, Tyler and London!!!
You look so beautiFUL! I love that dress, were did you find such a great dress :) . These pictures are a lot of fun to look, at keep them coming! Love Lauren
Thanks Chica! I'm so glad you like it! HAha...I am trying to upload more images as we speak...The computer is being a little slow..but they will come! You're the bomb!
Post a Comment