11/11/07

The Belated Honeymoon Photos!

Here are some pictures of our honeymoon we had back in August! We went on a cruise to San Diego, Catalina Island, and Ensenada, Mexico! I will just pick some of the best ones! Sorry it took so long to get these posted. More to come... apparently my wife is not done.


Here is a picture of me and then John pointing to the ship directory.


We had assigned seating every night so here is our "Dinner Crew."







John and I went Rock Climbing on the Ship! It was super fun and I kicked his butt on getting up the wall fastest!



This is us at the San Diego Zoo.




3 comments:

Aaron and Lindsay said...

Yeah for pictures! Looks like you guys had a good time. Keep them coming!

Audrey Crisp said...

I will def post more! They are all on John's Laptop So that's my excuse! Sometimes he has it wirh him! Haha..We had so much fun though! thanks!

Lauren said...

These pics are so fun, you guys look like you had a blast! Cute cute cute! Lauren