We hope all of you had a wonderful and happy Christmas this year! Here is a few pictures from Christmas morning and of the fun new jammies the Crisp parents gave us!
I'm glad you guys had a good Christmas. You didn't mention what you got though! Or did you just get new jammies?:) I love getting new pj's! Hope your new year's was great too.
It is sad! I know the ornaments are classic! the pj's were great too! we also got a wonderful recipe book of all the crisp family favorites...and some new clothes and some yummy treats and a new video game and some gift cards and money! It was a great Christmas! : )
Even if our backgrounds were the same I wouldn't care. I actually had lost all of my contacts when I changed over I just had to track them down again:). I love the polka dots so fun. You need to come visit chica
6 comments:
Love the Pj's! It's so fun that we have most all of the same ornaments on our tree:). So sad we never played! Happy New Year Chica
Love Lauren
I'm glad you guys had a good Christmas. You didn't mention what you got though! Or did you just get new jammies?:) I love getting new pj's! Hope your new year's was great too.
It is sad! I know the ornaments are classic! the pj's were great too! we also got a wonderful recipe book of all the crisp family favorites...and some new clothes and some yummy treats and a new video game and some gift cards and money! It was a great Christmas! : )
Cute pjs! We loved hanging out with you. You guys need to come play the Wii again. Jed got another new game. Some shoot'em up game!!
Even if our backgrounds were the same I wouldn't care. I actually had lost all of my contacts when I changed over I just had to track them down again:). I love the polka dots so fun. You need to come visit chica
Love Lauren
Hey Audrey, It looks like you guys are so happy and enjoying that newly wed bliss. The first Christmas together is so cool!!!
Post a Comment