


I know that every one does this for birthdays but I am no different! : ) Today, March 18th, is John's 24th B-day! Happy Happy Birthday Babe! Now when people ask how old we are we can both say we are 24! (Before he was 23 and I was 24....that was sad...But now, even though I am 6 months older...we can both say 24!) haha...I am so grateful for everything John does for me! He is the best husband in the world....I love him so much!I hope he has an amazing birthday! We are going to Tucanos for dinner! Then we are going to go to Vantage Point at the Wynsong. I hope he has a good time! These are some pictures from a joint b day party for hannah (my niece) and John last Sunday...
6 comments:
Happy Birthday John!! Thanks for being such a great uncle and brother-in-law. I hope you have a great day!! You'll have to let us know how Vantage Point is, Jed has been wanting to go.
Happy birthday! Man you are getting old! Have a good one.
Ya for birthdays! It was so much fun to see you the other day! I sent your mom home yesterday with a bag a m&ms's they are for all of you! I didn't know you were older then John? Happy Birthday John!
Lauren
How do you put a list of friend's blogs on your profile?? i really want to do that..
ps happy b-day John!!
Hope you had a happy b-day John!
Happy happy birthday! Tucanos sounds yummy, and i've wanted to go see vantage point as well!
Post a Comment