
John was accepted into Pepperdine and we have decided to go to this beautiful campus that is located in Malibu, CA for the next three years! We are so excited and grateful that Johnny gets to go to such a great school! John has worked so hard and it has paid off! Good job babe! We will probably be moving to the city of Calabasas, Ca around July 1st, 2008! Wish us luck! We'll keep you all updated! P.s. You know I checked out who lives in Calabasas...Don't think that Will Smith or Incubus or Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey ( Where they use to live when they were married...) don't all live there because they ALL do! You know I'm gonna try and spy on them and try and get some pics! HAHA...
9 comments:
Gorgeous, you are going to love it! Congrats!
can't wait to visit you in Cali!!
That is so exciting! That is so impressive of John! I am sure his family is so excited that you guys will be close...and we are too!
So excited for you guys, but sad too. We are going to miss you guys. Now we will have an excuse to come to Cali., though.
Man, maybe I will have to take a road trip your way in the next three years! But only if you make friends with some celebs that I can hang out with! :)
Congratulations John!!! We are very proud of you. If you only knew what that does to mothers when you take their little girls out of state to live!!! I'm sure it will be a fun adventure for both of you.
Congratulations! We're so proud of you. Sad that you'll be so far away, but what a great opportunity. That's fantastic news about the scholarship as well :)
That's awesome! Congrats on getting into Pepperdine!!!!
how cool!!! Justus's cousin just got accepted into the Law school program there and left this weekend. We all used to watch LOST every week together so we've threatened to make a trip down to Disney and go watch LOST with him! We'll have to watch together (i LOVE that you are a LOST fan - best show EVER :)
Post a Comment