8/23/08

Happy One Year Anniversary Babe!!!


Today is a special day because John and I got married one year ago today! John also starts law school today at Pepperdine! I wanted to publicly thank John for being a great hubby! Marriage has it's ups and downs...but It is all worth it! At the end of the day having someone there for you and that is your best friend is the best thing possible! It is great to be in love! We celebrated our anniversary last Sat night. First John took me to The Cheesecake Factory by our house. It was very yummy! While we were at dinner he surprised me by giving me what I've wanted for a long time and what he shouldn't have gotten me... He gave me a diamond anniversary band to go along with my wedding ring! I was so shocked and happy! I just made him a card and promised him Rock Band in the future! HAHA...He is the best. Then we went to The Rocker. It was pretty funny...Don't pay full price for it. Rainn Wilson (Dwight) made it pretty funny...If he wouldn't have been in it it would have been pretty lame! So we had a wonderful anniversary! Tonight John will be at school till late and I have to work a night shift! But I am grateful we got to celebrate last Sat and I am thankful for a wonderful, loving husband! I am truly blessed...


















13 comments:

Jenn said...

Holy smokes! Has is really been a whole year? Happy Anniversary!!

Audrey Crisp said...

Yes it has...It has flown by...Thanks chica!!!

Aaron and Lindsay said...

Happy one year! It went by fast! We'd love to get together, and hear all about Law School since Aaron is working on that. Hope all is well!

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

Nice - now I'll have 2 rings to try on every time I see you! Sounds like a romantic night (minus the Dwight part).

Anonymous said...

your wedding photos are adorable!
Man, what does it take for me to get Marissa married??? I'm ready to plan a wedding ;)

Emily said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe how quickly the year went by! Great job, John, on the ring. Good luck in school!

Chuck and Julie Browne said...

YOU need to post more!! I love reading your posts! I remember when we drove back from Canada last summer, and we made it home in time to go to your open house. Good times.. what did you guys ever buy with the barnes and noble gift card?

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversay! Very happy for you!

Anonymous said...

Hey Audrey, I just connected that Justus has a cousin who just graduated from BYU and started law school at Pepperdine this semester too! I don't know how big the law program is there but there's another mormon boy from BYU - his name is Kai Lawrence (we named our oldest after him).

Rachel said...

How funny that I check your blog and see this. Just last night Kamryn was asking about you and we were trying to remember how long you had been married. I guessed it had been just about one year. I was right! Happy Anniversary. Looks like things are going well. Your apartment looks darling!

Lauren said...

Happy one year!!!! Has it seriously already been a year? Crazy... I love all of those photos! You guys are so cute! I want to hear more about Cali? Are you getting use to it? Are you coming out to Utah any time soon???

Tessa and Jeff said...

Can't believe it's been over a year... Look how long Crisp's hair is?! Holy cow... Hope everything is going well!

Hilarie said...

I love that first wedding picture and the face you are pulling!