Okay people. You know who you are...Thanks for all the voting you did. Some more than once! HA HA! I really appreciated it. There were quite the opinions and I got sort of confused so I kind of wussed out and just decided to stay red but add a few blonde highlights. That way I could be a little different but not kill my hair by trying to go too blonde. Eventually I'll go all the way back blonde but for now I'll continue to have fun as a "RED head." In fact, the change is so minimal that not really anyone notices it. Which is perfect! Thanks again to my friend Sarah for doing it for me! She did an awesome job! I hope everyone is having a wonderful Sunday!


10 comments:
Perfect!!
I love it! Totally fits you and Justus completely meant it as a compliment mistaking you for your mama.
And tell your sister I wanna see her blog or at least get an update. I'd love to hear what Haley is up to :)
We can totally do more if you want, it looks really good though, I am really happy how it turned out! :) And bonus I got to hang out with you!
SWEET!!!! hey we want to come out and see you two. how about bringing in the new year????
It looks fabulous!!!
It looks great! :-)
It's so cute! I totally wish I could do fun colors in my hair ;).
Your hair looks so Cute! I really LOVE it Red. Good Choice.
I love the red hair. It totally fits you
I think you are a HOT red head. If you can pull it off keep it!
Post a Comment