
Okay so here is the latest person that I served: Jose Conseco. He used to play for the Oakland Athletics. He retired about 10 years ago. He also recently wrote a book entitled: "Juiced," which exposes the steroid usage in the MLB. (Including himself. He use to be super beefed up and huge on roids. Now he looks "normal".) Anyway, I actually served him about a month ago and then again yesterday. He was fairly polite but his g/f is pretty lame and rude. They tipped me about 18%...so not impressed.
5 comments:
SO LAME 18%?!?! Lame...but cool you served him twice now...he likes you ;) :)
HHAHAH..no pretty sure he hates me because everytime they come in his lame g/f special orders something off the menu and the kitchen messes it up and it's not my fault and then they think it's my fault and then yeah. but he payed with a hundred dollar bill like brian mcknight did. funny. i guess they don't want me to see their name on the card. HAHAH. celebrities suck...
hahahahaha- I watched him on Surreal life (oops! did I just admit I watch that??)
Lame!
Oh and I love Brian M! My sister and I sat next to him at a Lakers game years ago and I wanted to sing to him. Haha
i love reading about your celebrity encounters...so much more exciting than my life!! :)
Post a Comment