
So yesterday we went to LAX to board out plane to come to Utah for Thanksgiving...I was hoping to maybe see some celebrities at the airport! Well, We didn't see any celebrities at LAX so I was a little dissapointed. We arrived in SLC at the airport and we went down to pick up our luggage and John says to me "Look! There's Mitt Romney!" I turn around and he is standing a foot away from me picking up his luggage with his son! I was so excited. I love Mitt! (John voted for him for President even though he wasn't running anymore. HAHA...) I wanted to say hi to him but decided to let him be in peace. He was very tall and rather handsome. He looks just the same in person. Anyway, we were really excited. My brother Jed picked us up from the airport and we told him who we had just seen and he was all excited cause he looked behind us and Mitt and his son were about 5 feet away from us again and so he caught a glimpse of him! Man we were lucky! So we did see a celebrity after all and it was in UTAH! YES! Go Mitt 2012! HAHA!
6 comments:
How long will you be in town? We'll be down at my mom's tomorrow, we'll have to stop up and say hello!
Love him! How fun. and yes, very handsome!
I saw Hulk Hogan and his son the other day at the Las Vegas airport and got all silly and yelled his name and waived and was beyond excited. Seriously, I was very silly, but I just couldn't help it! I mean, come on, I am a mature adult and a mother! I shouldn't react that way! And I thought of you and wanted to post it on your celebrity sightings. :o)
Nice Rachel! I would have loved to see Hulk and his jailbait son! : ) I would have reacted the same way as you did!!! I know my celebrity sightings are ridiculous but I'm for some reason obsessed with celebrities... I'm lame, I know!
I'm with you!! Mitt in 2012!!!
so cool!!!!
I wanna hear what you think of Twilight when you go with your family :) Me and Lora were talking about trying to go Friday or Saturday
HAHA you are too funny!! GO MITT!! I'm glad you are home now, I missed you guys! :)
Post a Comment