11/4/08

Celebrity Sightings....Round II


Okay...So today I was swamped at work and guess who I see at one of my tables...Yup..Brian Mcknight! I dunno if you guys know who he is but he is a singer. He's kind of a "Has Been," but anywho I was stillI "star struck" again and started to get all nervous and I started sweating and kind of freaking out. I know, I am lame. But I'm from Utah and you just don't really see celebrities in Utah. He had a "I Voted" sticker on and he was with his teenage kid. He was very nice and at the end I decided to tell him I was a big fan. I felt immediately retarted but it was true. I really did like his music. Anyway, He ended up leaving me 17 bucks on 36! So it was a very good tip! So I guess that might be the secret to getting a better tip from celebrities. You just have to let them know you know who they are! Thanks Brian. HAHA.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

you are too funny! I wouldn't recognize any celebs, unless they were huge like my fav Britney, we saw someone in the grocery store, and I was like, "Isn't she in our ward?" Lame I know :)

Lauren said...

how fun! I remember him! haha what en exciting job!;) We are stying out for at least a few years now thank heavens! How is life in cali going?

Lyssa said...

I think I'd feel the same way if I had to serve a celebrity. I'd freak out and they'd probably get a free lunch cause I'd royally mess up their order. At least you got a nice tip out of it, so you did a good job. Now you can pay your bills...

Anonymous said...

I love his music!! Look at you hangin with the rich and famous in Cali!

Emily said...

Now Brian McKnight I know! I actually saw him in concert once (not his, he was a guest, but he was still good!)

Sweet tip. May there be many more :)

Lora said...

How fun for you, Audge! I FINALLY have a blog, send me your email address if you're interested (it's private). Also, could you send me your parents?

fleurdelo@gmail.com

By the way, are you guys seeing any of the Proposition 8 backlash down your way?