11/14/08

Slideshow of Christ

Here is a beautiful "Reflection" Slideshow I borrowed from my friend Sarah's page. It was such a good video and a great reminder of things to come if we are living worthily. I am grateful for the gospel in my life I put it on here so more of the people I love could see it and enjoy it. We all have our struggles but we have a lot we are blessed with. : ) P.S. Be prepared you might cry like I did...


6 comments:

Sarah said...

Love it! Austin is going to try and sing this in church. Thanks for reminding me of how lucky we are to have the gospel in our lives :)

Audrey Crisp said...

nice...Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing is my favorite church song! That would be rad if he sang it in church!

Lora said...

Okay, so I haven't watched it yet. I was just SO EXCITED to hear Michael Jackson come on from your playlist!! The next time you're in town, we need to watch music videos together again!

jbsorenson said...

HEY GIRLY I DON'T KNOW IF WE WILL MAKE IT DOWN FOR THE NEW YEAR, BUT I WILL LET YOU KNOW BY THE MIDDLE OF THE WEEK. WE ARE GOING TO VEGAS IN A FEW WEEKS AND THE TRIP IS GOING TO BE EXPENSIVE :( (SAD FACE). I'LL LET YOU KNOW
P.S. THE BAND I STYX

alyssa sorenson. said...

Chicken Crisper, I know you are busy with legal studies but it would be nice to hear from you once in a while. Friends that blog together stay together.

Justin Sorenson.

Anonymous said...

beautiful!! Thank you for sharing, the music just gives me chills!! Do you know who sings it? Love the way they incorporated the imagery