12/18/08

LA Temple Christmas lights & a survey...

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!




The other night I went with our Young Woman's group to go check out the LA temple lights. They were so cool! I mean it was no Temple Square...HAHAH...but I was pleased. It was rad how they wrapped the Palm Trees with lights! What a beautiful temple!


John has worked so hard and long all semester and he finished his LAST final today! I am so proud of him! I come home from a long day of work and he had bought me some beautiful flowers! How cute is he? He was the one that just finished finals and he bought me my favorite thing! What a sweetie! He said it was for putting up with him all semester! That was easy! He is not hard to put up with at all! I should have bought him something! A bunch of other law students and their wives went with us to celebrate the end of finals at Chili's tonight. It was a lot of fun! I am so excited to have him all to myself for 3 weeks!



Also, Caitlin tagged me to do this little survey thingy! Is everyone else as excited for Christmas to come as me? Yeah for the Holidays! I tag Elizabeth & Sarah!


I am: blogging and listening to tunes...
I want: a baby
I have: the sweetest little husband
I dislike: rude, ungrateful people
I miss: my family and my friends from home
I fear: water
I feel: peaceful and tired
I hear: Dave Matthews Band and some sports show John is watching in the other room.
I crave: See's Chocolate and warmth
I usually: am lazy
I search: for meaning in my life
I wonder: what I'm getting for Christmas and if John will like what I got him!
I regret: working instead of finishing college
I love: John and chocolate and TV
I care: how John does in Law school
I always: work, do laundry, watch TV and eat too many treats
I worry: about lots of stuff...I dunno. Not making rent...
I remember: Christmas time in Utah. I don't miss driving in the snow!
I believe: in kindness, God and humility
I sing: like I'm tone deaf
I try not to: be rude or eat too many treats
I don't always: go to the gym. I need to do better!
I argue: about money stuff, pets, and other random dumb things...
I write: stuff on our blog. That's about it these days...
I win: Solitare. A lot. Too much. I play Solitaire too often. But I do win! Hee Hee
I lose: My temper at work sometimes behind the scenes...
I wish: John was done with school!
I listen: to tons of random good tunes...
I don't understand: Why our rent is so expensive or why CA is so expensive! : )
I can usually be found: in front of the TV or in front of the computer!
I forget: to go to the gym...well maybe choose to forget ; )
I am happy: that Christmas is almost here and John gets to relax for a few weeks!

6 comments:

PJ and Julie said...

A BABY!?! still trying to convince john?? I'll let you borrow one for a few days if you want :) Fun tag to read!

Brooke said...

Cool pics of the lights. Yeah my mom did your taxes, she is pretty great! Remember when you were our server at cpk? That was the day I found out I was pregnant & I told my family at that dinner.

Lora said...

I've never seen a light on palm trees before. How cool! We went to temple square a bit ago and I still haven't blogged about it. I liked your tag comments.

Hassingers said...

Yeah, John! We will miss you guys on Christmas. Loved your tag.

Lyssa said...

The lights are really pretty. I miss that. They don't really have any lights here. I guess that's what I get for living in a Muslim country. I'm glad John is done with school for a little while. Enjoy it while it lasts. Merry Christmas!

Cason and Marie said...

What a sweet husband to bring you flowers...loved when they do that!! I want a baby too! Maybe we're just sick of working. Sometimes Cason tells me that. But it'd be fun!! Have a good Christmas! Where are you guys living?