1/15/09

Celebrity Sightings Round VII.

So today I ran some food to this table and I look at the guy and think to myself he is definitely familiar. So I determine that it is the lead singer from Panic! at the disco. His name is Brendon Urie. In the picture he is the one with the gold tie on. I am not a big fan of the band but it was cool to see him. He was very nice. I heard he is or use to be LDS but He was drinking Corona and had lots of tattoos so Yah...Good times spotting celebs... tHat is all...peace OUT. P.s. There is a newer post down below this one!


9 comments:

Lora said...

It's a good thing you are the one running into the celebrities & not me--I wouldn't recognize any of them. Yeah, I'm old. :)

PJ and Julie said...

i love checking your blog to see who you've spotted.

Sarah said...

So cool, you get to see all the cool people, but I'm with Lora, I wouldn't recognize any of them! :) Love the background you have on your blog!! So cute!

Brooke said...

Awesome, love panic at the disco. I heard he used to be morman too.

Rachel said...

Yes, Brendan was raised mormon. His mom was my seminary teacher, I dated his older brother in high school, and I babysat Brendan one time.

Good times.

Unknown said...

That would be so fun to see all those people! I have always thought what I would do if I ever talked to a celebrity. But that is yet to happen! Too fun!

jbsorenson said...

hey girly i need to update my blog but, jord was wondering if johnny has a spring break???? we really would like to come and visit.v

Cason and Marie said...

Geez! Cason and I really need to get out. That is so cool that you see all these people. You are one lucky gal! :)

ps. love the pictures below.

Chrissy said...

Yes! More sightings! Love the Universal Studios post, I actually have never been there either! I obviously need to get there....