
So The other day I see Sharon Osbourne walk into the restaurant. I immediately recognize her and run to the back hoping that she would be sat in my section...Well it just so happens my favorite host, (who knows to sit celebrities in my section if at all possibly) was working. Sure enough she gets sat in my section. She was with another lady who had an irish accent and they were waiting for her another lad. They both ordered the CPK Cobb salad. The gentleman ordered the BBQ chicken chopped salad just after he arrived. They were very polite and I never let her know that I knew who she was. I just decided not to bother her. At one point when I brought her some more lemons on the side for her iced tea she said..."Oh bless you," with her british little accent. It was cute. The bill was a pretty good amount so I was hoping for a good tip. The gentleman paid and He ony left me about 15%! I was very dissapointed...then just after they left I had a table of 7 teenage girls who all paid with cash. They asked me if the gratuity was included. I Said no. (if there had been 8 of them I could have added gratuity.) Then after I left I go up to the table to grab my check presenter and it was all heavy. That is not a good sign! So I open it up and look inside and there was like 4 dollars worth of coins and a bunch of bills! I counted up all the cash and realized they had only left me about $1.50 for a tip and their bill was $96.00!!! I was so annoyed! Stupid girls! Don't go out to eat if you can't afford the tip! Man...serving is cool sometimes...especially when celebs come in; but then you have lame people that come in and are so stingy. I guess that's LIFE! ; )
5 comments:
OMG I can't believe they only left you $1.50! If they can afford $96 then they sure can afford at least a 20% tip! On the other hand, Sharon Osbourne! Wow! I love reading your celebrity sightings posts. I'm an Us Weekly reader...so there ya go.
That infuriates me! Nothing makes me more angry than bad tippers, and I have never even been a server!
Dude, sucky about the tip, but awesome about Sharon Osbourne! That is HUGE! I would have totally flipped out or spilled something on her...you are so awesome
That would make me so mad! I mean atleast $7, $1 for each girl, but $1.50??!! rude. I love all your celebrity sightings. Those are my favorite!
dumb girls....you should track 'em down and kick them in the shins. That'll teach 'em!
Post a Comment