1/2/09

Adios 2008!!!


Happy New Year's 2009 Everyone! Peace Out 2008! We partied it up Mormon Style with some virgin Champagne and some snacks! We also laughed and mocked Dick Clark a little on his Rockin' Eve TV show...Sad but funny! Hope everyone had a great New Year's! 2009 is going to Dominate! ; )

8 comments:

Lisa Harradine said...

Happy New Years Audrey! There's nothing like the fake champange to celebrate mormon style with.

Gentry Fam said...

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!

Nat said...

Happy new year. I love your new kitty!!! He is so cute. Looks like you had a great christmas with Johns family!

Cason and Marie said...

Happy new year! Love the new header! 2009 is going to dominate...maybe a baby?? :)

Sarah said...

Happy New Years!! Were you back in LA for new years? I love your new kitty, so tiny!! ;) can't wait to see you guys and meet new little kitty

cait & darren mower said...

looks like fun! i love the mormon style party-apple cider is the best!

Lauren said...

Happy New Year!! I love to party Mormon style! I do love that stuff yum. Tell your mom and dad hi! Are they in Cali with you guys?

Chuck and Julie Browne said...

Happy new year! How is Cali treating you? Is Jon loving law school?