
A couple weeks ago Mike Cunningham took photos of the Crisp Family and some individual shots of us. He took them at the Huntington Beach Civic Center. It is actually under construction right now so it made for some rad shots. It was a little chilly and the wind was blowing, but despite that we all had a great time! (His parents are using one of the groups shots for their New Year's card this year!) I am so grateful we got copies of all the photos! Thanks Mike! He was so talented, fun and artsy! I highly recommend him! His website is http://www.thedigitalorange.com Then just click on Photo Blog if you want to see more of his work.
; ) Thanks Geoff & Debbie for putting this together!












15 comments:
Audrey, you are SO gorgeous! I love the individual shot of you. So pretty!
what fun pictures and what a cute family. you look BEAUTIFUL and I love your hair right now! your new header is perfect!
soooo cute!!
I love all these pictures! How fun to have been able to do that!! Love the new look of your blog too! SO CUTE! Do you close tonight BTW?
You look seriously hot. And I think the dark brown was the the right choice, it looks really good on you.
I love them! What a great family. And your header is cute too!
wow! those are great pics. He is a talented photographer. You guys look great!
i really like the one of the two of you....the one you used as your blog title photo. Very good! Very photogenic ;)
awesome pictures! wow!!
Wow! Those turned out Great. I love the one at the top of your blog of you and your husband. So Cute
I covet your cheekbones.
Hi Audrey! I just found your blog and wanted to say hi! Hope things are going well for you guys (and it looks like things are fabulous, you look great!)
they look like so much fun!! You totally married into the right family :)
LOVE
SO cute. i love your outfit. you are a BABE!
Post a Comment