
Oh by the way...in case you didn't know where we were moving, it's to LONDON, England! John is transferring to the Pepperdine Law school there for his first semester of his 2nd year! He took one class this summer so he doesn't have to take as many in London. He will only have class 2 days a week! How rad is that? That leaves us a lot of time to travel all over Europe! We want to go to Paris, Italy, and Ireland for sure. The rest will be decided later. My mom and dad and most likely my sister and her husband are going to come stay with us for a few weeks. I'm very excited about that! We are moving out of this apt July 30th and then staying with John's family for a couple weeks until August 18th, then we take the long flight to London. We are so excited and grateful for this once in a lifetime opportunity. We know now is the time to do this. I'm so excited to not have to work for about 5 months! I need a break big time from serving! John will be getting an externship there for some great work experience; therefore we both had to get working visas cause I am his "dependent." This has been quite the process and QUITE expensive, but I know once we get there and experience London/Europe it will all be worth it! Be sure to check back on our blog the next 4-5 months, as I will be posting hopefully some rad pics of our experiences!
21 comments:
that is the freakin coolest thing i've ever heard. i'm so jealous! have fun!
wow!! That is quite the trek!! That will be so fun for you guys! What a nice break from work. Wish I wasn't working and living in London!
You guys are going to have a blast, you have to skype me all the time!
You guys will have so much fun! My sister is there right now doing an internship for American Airlines, so if you need any advice add her on facebook (michelle walch) and you can ask her for travel tips etc.
that's awesome!! I'm sure you'll have a blast! I'm excited for your updates!
How exciting. Do you remember Dan Kim? He is going to Cambridge University, so he's a London bloke too. I love Europe and would love to spend a couple years there to explore all around. I did a semester in France and fell in love with all things French. Definitely take a trip to Nice, France...that was the town I lived in...and it is the best place in the world. I also know the best place for crepes in Paris, so when you are there, let me know.
I am so excited for you! You will have lots of stories to tell, i'm sure. Can't wait to hear them all! Are you taking kidden with you?
ugh...i'm still so jealous. it all sounds mysteriously wonderful. you have to have tons of fun for me ;)
that is AWESOME!!! I am SOO JEALOUS!! You guys are going to have a great time there. You are soo lucky!!!
ahhhhhh. ahhhhhhhh!!!
i am too jealous. one day....
oh, btw go listen to pablo's new song on his myspace. i got his link on my last post. it's a song called indie revolution with vibrant sound. it's way good. i think you'll like it a lot.
officially so jealous! you guys are going to have the time of your lives, I can't wait to keep up with your adventures!
I am so jealous!!! What an AWESOME experience!
that is seriously the coolest thing ever, you lucky people you. have fun, and go to venice for me!
that is SO awesome. What a great opportunity. you must try to make to switzerland too! it's amazing there! Good luck and have fun
AWESOME!!!!! Yes, now is the perfect time in your life for such an adventure. I had no idea that's where you were moving. I'd say the woes of packing could be dealt with for such an adventure. Keep on blogging--I can't wait to see everything through your eyes.
I am so jealous. You will have so much fun. You will have to post as many pictures as you can. Have fun and good luck with all the packing.
What!!!? You get to move to London??? You lucky girl! You guys are going to have so much fun! This is totally the time to do something like this. Nathan and I always talk about moving to someplace like London, but with kids it just doesn't sound as doable you know? Can I just say jealous!? You know I will have to come visit:).
WOW!! I can't believe you are moving to London! That is so exciting! I want to see tons of pictures, congrats!!
My pores are gushing out jealousy right now! Ugh! Take LOTS of pics for me!
That's awesome your moving there! I went there last year with my Mom and Sister. It was a blast! Have fun driving on the wrong side!! haha
Post a Comment