7/25/09

R.I.P. CPK...


Yesterday was officially my last day working at CPK! I was so happy the whole shift. HaHa...I have worked there for WAY TOO LONG PEOPLE! I think it's been so long that when people think of CPK, they automatically think of me! That is sad and pathetic. I cannot tell you how much I am thrilled to NOT be serving anymore! It is the worst! Plus...Have you noticed how nasty the uniforms are? Can you say MANLY? : ) I am grateful that I met John while working there and I did make some great friends. I will miss the people but not the job! I do think that everyone should work in the food industry at least once in their lifetime to appreciate it. So, for now we are finishing packing for London and when we come back in January who knows where I'll work! They said I am welcome to come back if I don't find anything else. I am grateful for that as well. My last shift they got a giant Mrs. Field's cookie for me! I thought that was so sweet of them. So PEACE OUT CPK! I will not miss you! (maybe the food ironically though!) HAHA!



8 comments:

Roy and Angie Smith said...

It is funny everytime Roy and I go there I do think of you. I agree with you everyone should work in the food industry, just maybe not as long as we both did. Well have fun in London, where are you keeping all your stuff?

Unknown said...

i always think of you when i think of cpk, and i wish you were still in orem and serving there. :) good luck in london, and have fun!!!

Brooke said...

Yay for your last day! I have definitely had my share of working in the food industry. I worked at Orange Julius for almost all of senior year, then after I graduated I worked in the restaurant at the provo marriott for almost 2 years. I'm done with food service :)

Yeah the rodeo was fun, I didn't even notice the smell, maybe that's because I live in cowboy city, ut.

I loved sytycd on Weds. My favorite was the "love is a battlefield". I loved the breast cancer one also (I cried a little too;) But on thursday I was pissed! I can't believe that Jeanette was voted off, she was my pick to win. Now I think it will be either Kayla or Brandon. But they are all so good, any of them could take it. Who do you want/think is going to win?

Sorry for the long comment :)

Sarah said...

Thats so funny you say that when people think of CPK they think of you because when Lindsay my sister asked who you were I showed her a pic of you on your blog and she said, "oh she works at CPK." HAHA

sasha said...

i love cpk. and that's where i met you! oh, man... ending of a chapter is bitter sweet. =]

Brooke said...

Brandon is definetely the most talented, but I think he comes off a little arogant, I think america might choose someone more personable. I didn't know he is from Ut! Do you know where in utah? I didn't like Jeanette during the tryouts, but when the competion got started I could see how talented she really was, so sad :( I loved her little speech at the end though. I started watching during season 4, I went to visit my sister and she is all into it. She got me hooked it's my favorite show ;) I thought it was cool too that they had them do the old dances again, I had never seen those ones before. I love Wade Robson! and Mia Michaels, and Napoleon & Tabitha. Did you recognize the new lady coreographer? She was from P.Diddy's show. I like her too. Oh that sucks you can't watch it in london. I bet you can find it on the net. Or maybe they have their own version there ;) Talk to ya later

dannynstephstoddart said...

Kinda bittersweet though.... you''ll find timesyou actually miss it! ;) Now the big question is... how long before you stop having dreams involving serving!! I STILL get em every once in a while.. and it's been 3 yrs!

Chuck and Julie Browne said...

I miss CPK.. mostly the food, but it was such a great place to serve. Hope you enjoy your 4 month vacation in Europe!