I stole this video from my friend's page. This is my favorite show to watch on TV right now. I was sad to see Randi get voted off last week, (John and I used to live below her dad back in Utah! She is such a sweet girl...) but I still get so excited for wednesdays. In case you missed it last night...Here is my favorite one of the night. It was an emotional, contemporary piece that is about a woman having Breast Cancer. So sad! The song went perfect with it. It was choreographed by Tyce Diorio, who I'm not usually a fan of, cause He usually does "Broadway" style pieces. I prefer Mia Michael's choreography...Anyway, It was such a powerful and great message!
3 comments:
I love So you think you can dance. I'm off to watch it right now (we were at the rodeo last night, yee-haw!)
i totally love this show. and totally got goose bumps. oh, yes...
btw, do you know vibrant sound? that was the guy who was rapping. and pablo was the one with joshua james-esque voice. pablo's such a hippie. haha...
LOVE this show! except i dont think its as good as previous years.
Post a Comment