skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I am so over packing. It sucks. We keep procrastinating it. We only have like 6 boxes packed and we move in less than 2 weeks. Oops...Where do I even start? Any advice? I wish I had lots of money...then someone that pack it all up for us. Wish me luck! I guess I'm just gonna have to keep the end goal in mind LONDON here we come!!!
11 comments:
Yes, packing SUCKS. Start with everything in storage, then decorations, then books, then seasonal clothes,then dishes you don't use that often. Then, like 3 days before you move, plan to eat out and pack up all your dishes. Hope that helps you start!
Oh I feel your pain! We've moved too many times in just one year! I should have some advice for you but plain and simply... packing stinks!! Good luck! and where are you moving?
No advice. I hate it too--just do it as few times as you can in your life. :)
Just don't pack, and don't leave!! I can't believe that could have been me!! URGH!! I want to go with you so bad!! Let's get together this week and do your hair...tomorrow too soon??! Austin works till midnight, and I want to go get a pedicure...you in?
wait, wait wait. did i miss something? you're moving? where?
I HATE moving. I am not going to do it again until I move out of Utah. Where are you leaving your stuff while you're in London?
i hate packing too...good luck!
i'd start with one room a day. i know packing sucks! good luck!
Oh for sure packing sucks! Sorry don't have any advice, i'm a terrible packer, phil has always moved us (i'm lucky he is so great :)
girl... LONDON!??? umm.. update please.
Sorry about the packing. While I'm bummed we're out of a job for now, I was secretly relieved that we wouldn't have to pack up and move right away! Good luck :) You're going to have a great time, and I'm going to be jealous every time I check your blog!
Post a Comment