I'm not gonna lie... I don't think I watched the Super Bowl for more than 5 minutes, but I did eat all the food and enjoy the company! John and I had a few people over and had a good time. The best part is always the commercials/food for me. I was going to make some football shaped Brownies, but Carleton was already going to bring over some delicious brownies and Whitney and Chris brought over Valentine's sugar cookies, so we made Rice Krispy Treats instead. We also made this yummy cheese and bean dip. I didn't take a lot of pics, but here is most of the spread. I hope you all had a fun Super Bowl Sunday. P.S. John and I got called to be Primary Teachers today at church! I think it will be fun for us.
(Click the picture for a larger image.)
5 comments:
The food would definitely be the best! I don't even know who was playing, and probably won't even bother looking up who won. Glad you had a successful and yummy get-together.
your blog layout is so.... CRISPY! ha. i love it. so cute!!
and the FOOD!! oh, my. i totally forgot to take pictures of our food! sad day. i was so into watching the game.
where are the pictures of the people?? haha, i think my favorite commercials were for gold's gym that showed the calorie content of food and then said, "see you tomorrow" we all got a good laugh out of that as we were eating 7 layer dip and meatballs!
Mmmm - Superbowl food. I think I'm still full more than 12 hours later. We have enough leftovers to have another huge meal though, so maybe I'll have to find another sporting even that I don't really care about and have Suberbowl II. So how do you feel about Primary? Did you know Lance and I got called to teach the 6-year-olds a few weeks ago? You need to quit copying my calling dude. Well, unless it's a good calling - then you're welcome to copy away. But I hope your kids are less turdy than ours.
so fun! i'm glad you guys had a fun time!
Post a Comment