3/8/10

"I'm on a Boat!"

On Saturday night we went to John's cousin Julie's Wedding. It was in Newport Beach on a yacht! I had never been on a yacht before so it was a lot of fun. I forgot to bring our camera, so the pics are limited. I took a few with my iPhone, and the rest John's mom emailed to me. It was raining when we got there, but luckily we were not out in the pouring rain. First there was the wedding ceremony, then appetizers downstairs. It was nice just relaxing while servers brought around delicious hors d'oeuvres. There was an open bar that was right up John's and my alley. We loved all the free alcoholic beverages. : ) J/K... Then we had a nice dinner and then danced away on the dance floor. Congrats to Julie and Adam! We love you guys. Adam's family flew all the way from England. They joked that they had brought the weather with them.



The beautiful bride and her new family!

Photobucket

Adam's cute parents and John's Grandpa.

Photobucket

This is a great pic of John's parents.

Photobucket

John's little sis and her friend Bryce.

Photobucket

What a cute idea for a wedding favor!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

She told everyone to take home the center pieces, so I totally snagged one!

Photobucket



4 comments:

The Castletons said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! PS. Is John flipping us off in the second to last pic?? Haha.

Kat said...

i love how the only picture of me is one where i have a mouth full of strawberry so i'm not smiling normal. and this post would not be complete without a picture of john flipping the camera off!

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

I'm on a boat!

sasha said...

the strawberry tuxedo is the cutest! mmm i want some right now.