In ode to the iPad that just came out, that I totally dig, here is a funny, slightly inappropriate skit that they made a few years back on Mad TV that makes fun of an "Apple iPad." Sorry in advance if this offends you. Here's to one day getting one of these bad boys!

7 comments:
I saw this the other night, SO funny!! You totally need the 'ipad'!!
I love your blog. Every time I come on it, it's different! You are the best.
Shut up!
The day I heard that name, I thought, "Seriouly? How could they? Did nobody think this through?"
I had no clue that jokes had already even been made about it, in advanced.
Really, Apple...you had so many warnings.
I like the awesome silhouette dancing at the end.
hahah LOVE IT!
I'm trying to figure out how ( with our spouses school schedules), we are going to get to hang out. Suggestions?
We sure missed you at the Easter egg hunt!! Wish you were closer and could have come. I did think of you though while out in CA! So on my blog I tried to change the setting so that more posts showed, but it wouldn't change. Any suggestions as to what I might be doing wrong?
Post a Comment