On Thursday I drove down to Mission Viejo to be with John and his family for the long weekend. Friday night we all went to the Angels game. It was a lot of fun. They are John's favorite baseball team. There was a cool firework show at the end that John and his parent's stayed for. The next afternoon, the girls went to go see Eclipse! It was so fun to have a girl day. I really liked the movie! Later in the evening we saw another Robert Pattinson movie "Remember Me." It was good as well. It was weird to see him play a totally different character though. Let me just tell you the boys were thrilled we had rented that one. NOT! They didn't watch it. On Sunday we went to church with his family and then had a nice little dinner. We caught the Ladera Ranch firework show from a far that evening. On Monday we went to the beach. His family and their ward normally go every July 4th to the same beach in San Clemente. This year they went the day after. There was no one there! It was pretty funny because It was drizzling rain when we got there and overcast. It was cold to say the least. I was wearing a sweatshirt & bundled up in blankets and towels. It was still fun to be with everyone and be at the relaxing beach. I had a great long weekend. I hope you all did!
(Click on all the pics for better view...)


8 comments:
looks like it was a fun holiday! I love that the fourth just kept going this year, it was a full 3 day weekend for everyone!
We saw Eclipse Saturday night, we had a girls night too!! We were in Ladera for the fireworks!! Our plan was to go to T-Street on Monday but the weather looked pretty crappy so we didn't. It was weird not going :( Glad you guys represented though!!!!
It looks like you had a great weekend. You can't go wrong with those activities :) I love your scrapbook pages. What program do you use?
So jealous you got to go to the Angels game! Summmer's not the same without an Angels game! I love their fireworks! They are even better for the 4th! Looks like ya had fun though!
Looks like you guys had a fun 4th! Just the way you like to spend your time at the beach right? All budled up! LOL!
Audrey! I used to live in San Clemente! Looks like you had a good Holiday weekend! When do you come to Utah next?
Awesome pics - looks like you guys had a sweet weekend. I just watched Remember Me the other day and I liked it a lot. I just assumed (based on the Twilight movies) that he was a crap actor, but I thought he was good in that. I'm loving your hair, by the way.
oh my gosh your blog is SOOO super cute! I am really jealous! Now I am going to have to go fix mine up. We should get together sometime and do something fun!
Post a Comment