John told me there was a September 11th Flag memorial at Pepperdine going on right now, so we decided to go check it out after church today. It was breathtaking! There were over 3000 flags on display blowing in the wind! There was one for each innocent person that died that day! It was very humbling. Each flag represented which country the person that died was from. It was very windy, which was great for the flags, but bad for my hair! Haha... I'm glad we went and checked it out as this is John's last year at Pepperdine.






























4 comments:
That's pretty awesome!!! Yesterday I was driving down El Toro towards Laguna Cyn and there were people on the sidewalk waving flags and firefighters all lined up with there trucks waving. Then about 100 people on motorcycles started coming with flags on their bikes!!! It was awesome!! They were all head to PCH to ride up the coast to a huge memorial thing. It was pretty cool to see!! Can't believe it's been 9 yrs!!
that is awesome!
That's really amazing!
Sad, sniff sniff. On a happy note, I love your purple outfit.
Post a Comment