9/4/10

The weekend...

John and I had a nice relaxing weekend. BYU football started today so I didn't see much of John all day. : ) I'm glad they won though because that put him in a good mood the rest of the night. For dinner we got Dominos pizza, which is by far my favorite pizza. It's seriously the dankest pizza now! We watched A Beautiful Mind tonight. Both of us had never seen it before, and I thought it was a really great movie. I made Ghiradelli Double Chocolate brownies. (The best kind by a mile.) I had also made homemade Hot Fudge earlier, so I put Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream on top then drizzled the Hot Fudge over it. It was sooo delish and easy! I tried to make it look pretty, but let's just say I don't think I have a career as a food stylist in my future, but it sure tasted good. I hope you all had a great weekend!


Photobucket

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Yum!! I wish we would have been at your house over the weekend! I'm glad BYU won too, Austin was in a good mood! ;) Glad you had a great weekend!

Emily said...

We're officially bummed that we are reading this post while in the midst of fast Sunday. The brownie is painfully yummy looking!

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

You are KILLING me with that brownie business. Not cool sister.

Stephanie and Daniel said...

Those brownies are AMAZING!!!! I love them!