I love me some Oreos and I love Brownies. I saw a recipe for them on a blog and decided to try them out. They were super easy and tasted delicious! I bought the Holiday Oreos with the Red filling like she did. I used the Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownie mix cause it's my favorite. I didn't put frosting on them but that would probably make them look prettier. Powdered sugar sprinkled on top would be a good idea too! I think these would be perfect for a Holiday party treat. Let me know if you have any questions.
8 comments:
WOW!!! Talk about delicious!!
those look way good! thanks for the recipe
Umm...one wood for you...YUM!! Totally making those tonight! Thanks for the idea!
my mouth was just watering by the title of your post! Looks delicious! I will have to try these! What do I do about the dimple in my butt forming after i eat them all! :)
Oh yea... im making those this weekend for sure! ;)
can we please make these when we get to california? Save a pack of oreos I will bring the brownie mix...
I didn't realize these were made in a muffin tin - even better. I can't WAIT to make them. Thanks!
These look so amazing!! Thanks for sharing:)
Post a Comment