Tonight for "Family Home Evening" we went to Candy Cane Lame, I mean Lane in Woodland Hills. It was just okay this year, but we had fun. A lot of the houses go all out and decorate with lots of twinkle lights and decorations. We got doughnuts and milk and drove around the different neighborhoods in the rain. I took a couple videos of the houses with my phone because it was too hard to get good shots with the camera because we had to keep on moving because there was always someone behind us. I'm so excited Christmas is this week! I just wish the rain would stop. It kinda sucks doing laundry every day out in the rain! Haha.
Cat in a Jacket.










4 comments:
You do really fun FHE activities. Not many people put lights up around here. Christmas isn't politically correct enough for DC :(
Hi guys, just found your blog from Sarah's Blog. This is Katie Hill Schultz. Looks like Candy Cane lane was pretty soggy this year. Merry Christmas!
How fun! I love driving around seeing Christmas lights! Hope you guys have a great Christmas!
What a good FHE idea! Your camera shoots really good video. I thought a dog was barking until I realized it was the windshields wipers... hehe ;) I dream of living on a block one day where all the neighbors deck their houses out with lights. I think its so cool.
Merry Christmas to you guys!
Post a Comment