The other day Carlyle was just being extra cute, so I snapped some shots of her with my phone. I also made a silly Holiday card with a faux Santa hat. Merry Christmas! I hope you all have a wonderful Holiday with your families!
Easy to be crazy 'bout that kidden, Carlyle!!! Furthermore someone should pay kidden's 'mom' a bundle of money!---for such cute pics and such a stunning post!!! YOU ARE TALENTED,Audrey! Love, love, LOVE the whole post and the "falling snow"! Magical!
3 comments:
I am not a cat person, but those photos made me want to get one of my very own!
Easy to be crazy 'bout that kidden, Carlyle!!! Furthermore someone should pay kidden's 'mom' a bundle of money!---for such cute pics and such a stunning post!!! YOU ARE TALENTED,Audrey! Love, love, LOVE the whole post and the "falling snow"! Magical!
What a dapper dude!! Love it!!
Post a Comment