We had an amazing Christmas this year! We headed to MissionViejo on the 23rd. We spent the day relaxing and watching Christmas movies. On Christmas Eve we watched more Christmas movies and relaxed. That night we had a delicious Turkey dinner with the missionaries. We opened up pajamas that night and went to bed. In the morning we woke up by John's little brother "Skyping" us around 8:00 A.M. It's a new rule that they can Skype on Christmas! It was really fun to see him on his mission in North Carolina. Then we went and looked in our stockings. There was also a note from "Santa." It was so fun to feel like a kid again! The Crisps really made us feel special and loved! Then we saw our gifts from "Santa." Santa had left mini remote controlled helicopters! They were a huge hit! We then opened up presents and had breakfast. That day we watched like 4 movies that they had received for Christmas and ate some more... It was a wonderful day and I'm so glad I got to spend it with family. I missed being with my family, but my mom, dad and grandma will be here Friday to see us! John and I stayed in Mission Viejo until yesterday. It was such a fun little vacation. I hope your Holiday was wonderful! What was your favorite thing you gave/received? I made a little slideshow of the Christmas photos. P.S. I think I seriously gained 10 pounds over the Holidays. Yikes! I sure had fun getting fat though.... Ha.Ha. I know what my New Year's goal is! Sorry for the crappy iPhone quality pics. If you want to see it bigger, just hit the 4 arrows in the bottom right corner to make it full screen.

4 comments:
Audrey! I just found your stinkin cute blog! Holy cow, I've been missing out!
I had fun getting fat, too! {And I received the Eclipse movie.} 'Course my favorite gift was the DVD I made for everybody.
Merry! Merry!
So cute, love this!! I love that you spotted the Mission mall in my video post. Good eye! Happy new year!
Cool slide show dude. Sounds like you guys had a magical Christmas! We need to chat!
Post a Comment