2/7/11

Super Bowl Food!

For the Super Bowl this year we went over to the Shelley's house. There were 2 other couples that came over as well. It was some seriously yummy food, friends and fun! Thanks for having us over! I didn't bring my camera, but I got some quick shots of the food spread with my phone. This year John and I brought homemade chili/cheese dip, soda and Candy Chex Mix. I love this stuff so much! I thought I'd include the recipe I got from my mom. 


7 comments:

dannynstephstoddart said...

Yumm! I love that chex mix... but never knew quite what was in it! I'll have to make it!! Yum!!

Emily said...

That all looks so yummy!

Pierce + Stacy Thiot said...

You are so cute! Looks so so so yummy. I'm sad we don't live closer.

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

Whoa!! You guys ate well! So did we - I'm still recovering. :) That cheesy dip looks SO good!

Mandyyyyyy said...

That chex mix was sooo good! Im defiantly going to have to make it! Thanks for sharing the recipe.

leslieeva said...

Oh man, all that food looks so good its giving me a tummy ache just lookin' at it! ;) We ate so much on superbowl sunday also that I'm STILL trying to burn off the calories!

Anonymous said...

perfect hostess :) do you teach lessons?