John's dad gave Baby Crisp some adorable tiny Cole Haan shoes. They were so cute I had to show you! They are so well made. I can't wait to put him in these! Thanks Grandpa Crisp! He is spoiled already...
and so it begins... I have an obsession with baby shoes! I've had to stop buying so many cuz C's feet have been growing really fast lately... very cute!
SO, SO cute!!! Everyone is always digging the baby girl stuff, but there are loads of cute boy things around too. Can't wait to see your little guy!!! You already make such a cute mommy!
Something about baby shoes makes me want to cry and laugh at the same time - it's amazing to think that there will be a little person to fill those shoes!
6 comments:
Love, love, love!
and so it begins... I have an obsession with baby shoes! I've had to stop buying so many cuz C's feet have been growing really fast lately... very cute!
SO, SO cute!!! Everyone is always digging the baby girl stuff, but there are loads of cute boy things around too. Can't wait to see your little guy!!! You already make such a cute mommy!
Something about baby shoes makes me want to cry and laugh at the same time - it's amazing to think that there will be a little person to fill those shoes!
Great blog! Glad I stopped by.
- S from Following the Walkers
So so so cute.
I love these!
Post a Comment