6/24/11

Carlyle the hunter!

Carlyle loves to catch bugs, moths and spiders. She won't give up and until they are hers! The other night while I was watching TV she spotted a moth by our lamp. She was so determined to catch it. It was hilarious! I whipped out my iphone and caught most of it on video. It's kinda long, but if you watch and listen carefully you'll hear the noises she makes when she sees the moth. (1:18)  It cracks me up. I tried really hard not to laugh. This little creature brings so much joy to me. Love her...


4 comments:

Roy and Angie Smith said...

That is one strong lamp to handle Carlyle's weight. Silly pets. They are like part of the family so much that we have to record silly things and blog about them. Hope you are feeling well.

Naomi said...

So cute!

The Family Stone said...

The maine coone click! Mommo used to do that all the time when she was younger and would hunt for bugs and lizards!

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

Dude, she means business! I love how serious her faces are. And that noise she was making was cracking me up. Silly Kidden.