7/14/11

Carlyle's New Bed!

So I was at Wal-Mart yesterday and happen to see this cute little play cube/cat bed. I thought the fabric was so cute. Carlyle's bed was getting pretty nasty, so I picked it up for her. She loves it. I'm surprised Wal-Mart had such a thing. Usually they don't have cute stuff in my opinion... P.S. Packing sucks! I hate it so bad! I'm slowly starting so I don't have to do it all at once. It's hard because I have to decide which stuff to pack and which stuff I might need in New York. Being pregnant with a sore back/tired makes it worse too. Also, John is gone M-Sunday from about 7-11, so I'm on my own until he takes the Bar. Poor guy. He is such a dedicated studier. I feel bad for him. I can't wait until the Bar is over! At least my favorite show SYTYCD is on tonight! Yippee!

Photobucket

Photobucket

8 comments:

Sarah said...

That is cute! I'm shocked too! I usually don't like the things at walmart! If you need some company, we are around, carless, but we are around! :)

MellyB said...

How cute is that! I'm kind of a little stunned it's from walmart. Unless your lying to us, trying to trick us all into venturing in there only to be disappointed. But you wouldn't do that. I hope.

SYTYCD is my very favorite summer show. I can even get Jared to settle in every once in a while.

leslieeva said...

I like Carlyle's new bed. How does she like it? I might need to go to Walmart and pick one up for Jaxson.

Good luck with the packing. Let me know if you need any help at all. I'll be happy to help you out.

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

I love it! Yay for Walmart!

Emily said...

Lucky Carlyle! Good luck with the packing. There is no way to make it any better - even having a moving company pack for you is a pain. Hang in there.

Cason and Marie said...

Cute!

Lets see some pictures of your little belly. :)

MellyB said...

Come back Audrey!! Seriously. Belly shot.

Tesera said...

I bet you are so glad the bar is over!! Now off to new adventures- so exciting!!