8/25/11

FOUR YEARS!

Today is our 4th Anniversary! I can't believe how time flies. We didn't do much during the day. I tried looking for doctors and was turned down by about 6 or 7 because I'm too far along. I was starting to freak out. Finally I found one that would accept me. I set up an appointment for next Thursday. I'm not sure if I'll like her or not. She got some bad reviews online, but I'm grateful I found someone that will take me. Tonight we went to the Riverwalk Bar and Grill at the other end of Roosevelt Island. It was really good! I got  a cup of Chicken Noodle Soup to start. John got ribs and waffle fries. I also got these Sheperds Pie dumplings. They were so yummy! Then for dessert we got these friend cheesecake rolls and Vanilla ice cream. Oh my goodness they were yummy! I snapped a few iPhone shots of the food and us. Please excuse my lazy look with my hair in a pony tail. It was just one of those days. I am so grateful for John and to be married to him. We are blessed and I am looking forward to having Duder Jr. with him. We look forward to our adventures in New York. I mean there is a hurricane supposedly coming here on Saturday night and Sunday. You can't get more exciting than that. Haha. 

Photobucket

Photobucket



6 comments:

Matt and Brooke said...

Happy 4 years!!! thats awesome!! that food looks delish!!

Emily said...

Happy Anniversary!
I hope we both at least get a decent rain storm this weekend after all the hurricane weather warnings :)

MellyB said...

Happy Anniversary! I would FREAK OUT if I were calling around and all of these doctors were turning me down. It sucks you have to settle when it comes to that. And you are totally allowed to wear your hair in a pony tail every second from now til that baby is 10.

Cason and Marie said...

Congrats! Happy anniversary. Yummy food!

Smashie Smasherton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Smashie Smasherton said...

Belated congratulations on four years! I always remember your anniversary 'cause it's Will's bday. I'm so glad you found a place! Sorry I couldn't be more help! I was trying to email you from Russia and it was just impossible.

So I was actually in NYC for about 15 minutes on Tuesday, after I ditched the crappy airport and took a bus home to DC. I would have loved to hop up and see you, John, and of course Will&Keaton, but I just wanted to get HOME!!