I went to the doctor today and I am progressing in my labor. I am dilated to a 2. My due date is in 6 days, but if not, she will induce me the 27th! I am very uncomfortable, sore, tired etc... and I would love him to come any day now. I am grateful for the experience I have had to carry this little guy. I am nervous for the big life changes for us, but feel that we are as ready as we'll ever be and that he is suppose to come into our lives. I'm scared to death of delivery, but am hopeful that everything will work out. Hurry up Duder Jr.! P.S. Sorry if you've already seen this on my facebook page...


11 comments:
I know exactly how you feel! Now it's just a waiting game! Good luck and I hope both of them come soon!
How exciting!!!!
I can't wait to meet your little one :)
you are glowing!!
how is it that you are looking prettier and prettier?
aren't people suppose to get less attractive? you are special.
i can't believe his due date is in 6 days! crazy. less than a week away!
eeek.
eek! you look so cute and happy. he'll be here any second. enjoy just the two of you for the last few days because you'll never be alone again until all your kids are grown and gone. :) go out to eats lots and see some movies!
Audrey!!! You're just days away from meeting him. And though you might not been feeling it, you're rocking that nine months pregnant look. Really, this time time next week you could be staring at you tiny son. Best time of your life.
I'm so excited for you guys! You'll do great, Audrey.
Yay Yay Yay!!!!!
How exciting for you. Looking great in your pic. Hope the little guy comes soon. ;)
So excited for you! i hope that labor and everything goes amazingly!
He senses your fear and will stay in you longer! Muahahahahahah. LoL. Just kidding (kind of). Relax!! With an epidural, it's easy breezy! :) Enjoy the last few days, you'll miss it once he's here!
Just saw on your facebook profile that he is here!! And so darling!! Congrats Audrey you're going to be such an amazing mom!!
Post a Comment