10/3/11

Baby Gear

We finally decided on a Pack' N Play with a bassinet for the baby. I'm not sure if we made the right choice, but it's too late now. I like it well enough, just not sure if it's too harsh or dark for him. It looks better in person. I love the canopy! I put my new Keep Calm and Carry On pillow in it just for fun. His Car Seat/stroller base is all black too. I guess we can add colorful blankets to warm them up? Both of them are double duty, which is nice because we have a very tight space to work with. I wish I had a nursery to decorate and show you. Hopefully in our next place! The Pack' N Play has a changer station/diaper holder in it. The portable swing we got is just the opposite. It's very colorful and a little feminine! Haha. Hopefully they will work out well. We are ready for him to come now! Please come early Duder Jr! 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This is the flip out changer station. 
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

11 comments:

Pierce + Stacy Thiot said...

I think the colors are great.... will go with a boy or a girl! I'm hoping to learn a lot from you once I'm pregnant and needing advice :)

Unknown said...

oooh! i LOVE that pack and play. it doesn't even seem like one because it's so cute! we're using one too but ours is ugly. :) we just bought the cheapest one. i'm so excited for you! looks like you're ready!

Matt and Brooke said...

I love the colors and design! so cute!

Cara said...

Sooo cute!!! Can't believe he will be here soon!! Hope to see you guys next week and maybe even Dude Jr!!!!

Brian and Elizabeth Shelley said...

Its all perfect!!!!

Anonymous said...

I have that stroller & love it! That swing isn't girlie, it's babyish just like it's supposed to be. Perfect choices :)

Cason and Marie said...

Cute new header! and I think you will be really happy with that pack n play. I debated getting one of those, but ended up borrowing one from a friend. But, I would have bought it if I didn't have another option. It's great that it's all in one! And the snap n go is awesome! You will love it. So excited for you!!

The Family Stone said...

I LOVE IT! Scarlett sleeps in a green pack n play so don't worry about the color scheme. He'll never know!! :) Getting so excited for you guys!!!

Robertson Family said...

Audrey: Great choices! I love the pack n play and the swing. Light pastel colors are for boys and girls! :) I am so excited for you!

chris m. said...

Such cute stuff... I love the Black and WHite combo. Very nice, for boys and girls (you never know the next one could be a girl.)

sasha said...

i am really obsessed with that pillow.
it's so darling. i've been on the hunt for the perfect pillow for our sofa. but i'm looking for a long rectangular one. it's such a odd shape, so i'm having such a hard time finding it!

ha. there i go again.
i need to learn to stop talking. haha..