I am having so much fun on Pinterest lately with Halloween decor and pumpkin pinning! We aren't decorating for Halloween this year because all of our stuff is in CA in storage. We do plan on carving/decorating pumpkins sometime though. Depending on how I feel and when the little stinker comes. (He is due tomorrow!) There are so many fun ways to carve/decorate pumpkins. John likes carving them and Orange pumpkins, while I hate it. I like to paint them and I like White pumpkins. Last Halloween John carved a Linus from Charlie Brown and I took a sharpie and free handed an owl. Halloween post HERE if you want to see our pumpkins from last year. Here I have gathered some of my favorite pumpkin ideas from my Pinterest Halloween board. Have fun! Hopefully my next post will be introducing Baby Crisp! ; )
































1 comment:
Ooooh you're so close!! Baby could be here any minute. Praying for a safe delivery for you!
Loving all of those pumpkin pics! I want to go crazy and paint mine black and spray glitter all over them. :)
Post a Comment