11/28/11

Newborn Photo Shoot

When Weston was 10 days old we decided to do a photo shoot. We couldn't afford to take him to get professional photos, so we took the photos ourselves. It was pretty hard posing a newborn and keeping him content etc... We had a hard time figuring out the manual settings, but in the end we got a few good shots. He has already grown so much. Here are the few that turned out. The first ones are from my iPhone and the rest from the good camera.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

Emily said...

What a cutie! We got our announcement in the mail yesterday and it was so fun to see that cute little face :)

Unknown said...

so cute! love that you got one of him smiling!!

Sarah said...

Super cute pictures! I think you did an amazing job! I love the one of him smiling, so so cute :)

Anonymous said...

I think you did an amazing job! His pictures are beautiful. He's just so precious!!!

MellyB said...

Baby in a hat! Kill me. I love babies in hats. He's beautiful and really, the only problem you have is how to choose a favorite picture.

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

I can't believe how much he's grown! He's not a newborn anymore!! These are adorable!