1/20/12

Three Month Photo Shoot

This little buddy turned 3 months today! Wow! Time really has just gone by in a flash! Motherhood has gotten a lot easier now that he's a little older. It's still hard and very tiring and frustrating at times, but that's a given. Today at the doctor's office he weighed only 11 pounds, 1 ounce. He is only in the 3rd percentile! I am a little worried about his weight, but I think he's healthy. I guess we've got ourselves a small dude. I wish he were chubbier, but that's okay. I took a bunch of pics as usual of him. In basically every one of them his fist is in his mouth. That is his new favorite toy! HaHa!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Emily said...

What a cutie! You got some great shots.

Britta said...

I love all the little looks he's giving the camera!

Marc and Lindsay Duncan said...

What a little sweetie! I totally feel ya on the weight thing. As you know ours was a big challenge too. Every mom wants to fatten up their baby! It's just in our DNA! :) the only advice I can give is just breathe. It'll pass. Just keep doing the amazing job you are and it'll all work out. :) and try not to obsess. That was the hardest for me.