2/26/12

Subway Ride To Church

We always take the subway to church. We usually put him in his stroller. There is no elevator at our church stop, so it's a pain because we have to both carry him up in his stroller many flights of stairs. Today we decided to bring him to church in his Bjorn. It was much easier. He was fussy on the way home, so we took him out of it. We sat him on the subway seat by himself for a sec. He looked so cute and grown up in his little peacoat and BYU hat. We love our little dude! Satan must really not want us to go to church. This random exercise ball that was up in our closet fell from the shelf at 3 AM waking us up. I didn't think it woke up the baby until 15 minutes later he woke up kicking in his crib. He luckily went back to sleep. Then at 5 AM he woke up crying so I got up and fed him a bottle and gave him a little Tylenol. I thought he might still have a fever from his 4 month shots on Friday. He went back to sleep until about 6:30 AM. I woke up hearing him kicking again. Then he fell back asleep. Then I heard him again around 7:30 AM making noise. He fell back asleep. My alarm went off at 7:50 AM and I woke up to get ready for our 45 minute trek to church. I REALLY didn't want to wake up and go to church. I was so annoyed. Then he was really fussy at church. I think it's because he was so tired and was refusing to drink his bottle. Needless to say, we made it to all 3 hours and I'm proud we made the effort and went.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

5 comments:

Emily said...

He looks so handsome in his little coat! Way to hang in there and get to church even when it's tough. You're a great example.

FYI-I don't know if anyone else has this problem, but some of your text cuts off on the right side of your blog and on the bottom. Again, it might just be my computer, but I don't want to miss any of your info!

Megs said...

SO CUTE! I love the ones of him sitting on the bench himself.

Coby Gerstner said...

A proper American man.

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

These pictures absolutely kill me.

Nikki said...

Seriously, he is adorable! How is NYC?!