3/21/12

Five Month Photo Shoot

Weston is 5 months old as of yesterday! He's getting so much more alert and independent. He loves to play with his ball and put everything in his mouth. He drools all the time and is quite messy. Unless he is asleep, he is kicking his legs! He can roll over from his front to his back, but not quite yet from his back to front. We love him and it's so fun to see him learn new things and grow! Here's a ton of pics I took of him yesterday. We love you! Stop growing so fast!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

8 comments:

Matt and Brooke said...

I just can't get over how cute his little features are!! he has the cutest little face!

Britta said...

adorable!

Emily said...

You got so many great ones!

Sarah said...

He is seriously so so cute! I love his little expressions. I'm so sad you are moving to Texas cause I want to just hold him and love on him. SO CUTE!

Marc and Lindsay Duncan said...

Such a little heart melter. So cute!

Megs said...

i LOVE the ones of him with his little smile. SO stinkin' CUTE!

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

Wow, you got some goodies. I'm glad that you post a bunch instead of just picking a few favorites - it's much easier to see his personality when there are a ton. :) Standing up by himself?! Tell him to stop it!!

{Brittany} said...

He is such a doll baby! I wish he and Beck could play!