skip to main |
skip to sidebar
John has Spring Break this week so we decided to go with some friends of ours to the Bronx Zoo. It took us about an hour to get there, but it was such an awesome zoo! I had a great time. Weston is obviously too little to fully understand what was going on, but I think he still enjoyed looking around at everything and being in the Bjorn. My back starts hurting fairly easily, so John was the one to carry him around. When he was tired we would just put him in his stroller and he'd fall asleep. Right when we got there Weston had a blowout. There weren't really any changing tables so I just changed him on this table. Haha! There were a ton of animals to see and the zoo was not busy at all. The weather couldn't have been better and it was so fun to go as a family. I'm so glad we went!
9 comments:
What great pictures. I love the monkey with the yellow fur by his ears. Plus tons of cute ones of your little guy too. Looks like you had a great time.
Cutest lil guy ever. He seems like he was a total trooper!
Wow, you got some awesome pictures. Looks like a sweet zoo - funky animals! That one that looks like a katydid, except it's the size of a football! My baby was looking SO cute! SO CUTE!
You are killing us with all these cute pics of Weston!!! I just want to hold him soo bad!! I'm telling you again...Get this boy in some GAP adds or something before you leave the Big Apple!!! Joe is checks FB every day just to see him!! Come to California ASAP!!!!! Oh, you and John look good too!! LOL
What a fun outing. So many neat animals! And I love Weston's hat!
Such a cute little guy! Your zoo looks fun, I think the one in SLC is kinda depressing :( I love Weston's hat BTY!
He is so so cute! I love his little face and that one of him smiling is SOO cute! Glad you guys had fun, makes me want to go to the zoo! :)
How fun to live in New York for a little while. You sure do take some amazing pictures of your little man! He is adorable. I just wanted to tell you I love the look of your blog. I love how it is so simple without all the things down the side and how big the pictures are. My blog needs HELP!
Wow you got some great pictures! Looks like you guys had a fun day!
Post a Comment