skip to main |
skip to sidebar
We haven't done anything too fun lately. Tomorrow we are going to try Kat's Deli near NYU, and then next week we are going to the Bronx Zoo which will be super fun! Here are some of my favorite pics of my little buddy recently. These are all from Instagram. If you have an iphone and don't have Instagram, you are missing out. I love this app! You should totally get it!
6 comments:
Those are such great photos! I love that little smile :)
Great pictures! He has the cutest little face! That collage is pretty cool in the rocking horse!
aw. he is so cute!! He looks SO grown up, especially in the last few. Love it!
What a sweetie!! He always seems so happy!! Love the one with the big smile!
He is seriously one of the cutest babies EVER.
I LOVE all of these! I need to get instagram...
Post a Comment