For Christmas Weston got these soft cubes. It said on the package 6+ Months. I haven't opened them because I thought he was still too young to enjoy them. Last night I decided to give them a try. They were a hit! He was so excited. He loved them! Of course as soon as he grabbed them he knocked them on the ground. Oh well. I don't mind too much playing fetch. You might be wondering why he has a winter hat on. We love this hat and it's been too big for him to wear. The weather is getting warmer, so we decided to put it on him as much as possible. Here is a little video that shows him enjoying his new toys I took last night.
3 comments:
Love that video! He's getting so curious.
wow! he's so good with hand eye coordination! seriously, i'm so impressed!
I love when babies get old enough to actually do stuff! So cute!
Post a Comment