5/14/12

Mother's Day

This was my first official Mother's Day. John wrote me a really sweet card and I just enjoyed the day with Weston by myself. We went to sacrament only because Weston was throwing a fit and needed to take a nap. Oh the joys of parenthood... John was gone all day yesterday studying for finals! Boo! I cannot wait until he is done! He takes his LAST FINAL EVER tomorrow morning! I am so proud of all his hard work and dedication! Thanks John for making me a wife and mom! I love being a mom to Weston. It makes me appreciate my mom even more! I'm grateful for her good example! I'm so glad to have John's mom in my life as well. She's a wonderful person! Motherhood is very hard at times and I lose my patience, but I wouldn't trade it for the world. I love you Weston!

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

6 comments:

Kathy and Levi said...

Love the shoes with the footprints on the bottom, so cute!!

Cason and Marie said...

Aw cute!! Happy Mother's Day to you! I love the new blog layout...fun colors and all!

Jenna E said...

OHHHHH MYYYY!!!He is so stylin' and way too cute!! Happy Mother's Day!! xo

Marc and Lindsay Duncan said...

Love your little man!! Love that your big man is all done with school. Hello real life. I bet it felt so glad to have your mom in town. That would be so hard to do the baby thing without Momma!!

Sarah said...

You are such a cute Mom and Weston is such a cute little boy!! Happy Mother's Day to you !:)

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

Cute pics. Glad you had a fun Mother's Day!