John's parents came into town for John's graduation. We are so glad they came! My parents were sad they couldn't be there to support John. We had so much fun touring our city. Last time they came the baby was only 2 weeks old so we didn't go out and do much. The first few days we walked around NYU, went to the NYU bookstore and got more Georgetown Cupcakes. We saw the TV show Suits being filmed at Washington Square later that night. After watching Suits being filmed we went to top of 30 Rock and saw the amazing views of the city. On Thursday we went to the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island and the 9-11 Memorial again. On Saturday we went to the Intrepid Museum and then went to Central Park. Then we ate at Shake Shack for the second time that week. It's so good! Weston enjoyed his first time on a swing and then we went inside the Met for a couple of hours. On Sunday we went to church then walked to the High Line. It used to be an above ground subway and now it's a walk way with gardens on it. What a fun week! Thanks Geoff and Debbie! We loved having you here in NYC with us!
























































































3 comments:
How fun!! I want your life! How funny are all those sun bathers. I've never been to NYC when it's nice.
That was quite the update. So here is a random one. You ran into Jamie Robison on the Subway in NY-random right. Well right after that I was flying back from Boston and had a layover in NY, I go to sit in the terminal and I look up and there is our sweet Jamie. My new buddy during my layover. Forever CPK connected we all are.
Looks like a lot of fun. Glad you're able to get out and see the city some more before you move.
Post a Comment