We are all settled into our new apartment here in Houston! It's almost done, so I'll post pics on that later. Today Weston turned 8 months old! John is out of town training in Atlanta, so I took on the task of taking pics of a very wiggly, mobile 8 month old. It was hard enough just to get him to sit still so I could put on his sticker! Hence, the unevenness of the placement. He is growing so much everyday and we are grateful to have this wild child! Here are some facts about Weston at 8 months:
You sleep for 9-10 hours a night! (Finally!!)
You love oatmeal mixed with apples, pears or bananas in it. You eat solids 2 times a day.
You can crawl.
You love to stand up to anything and everything including standing up in your crib!
You have 6 full teeth and counting.
You are very alert and into everything! I have to watch your every move.
You love to watch Sesame Street and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. In fact, you refuse to eat solids unless Sesame Street is on. We have created a monster! Oops!
You don't have very long naps. 2-3 short naps a day.
You were wearing a size 3 month onesie for this photo shoot. Haha!
You still wear size 2 diapers.
We are still swaddling you for sleeping, even though you get right out of it. It helps you fall asleep.
You love to jump in your johnny jump up.
You love to get the remote and our iphones.
You love to get the remote and our iphones.
We think you weigh around 16 or 17 pounds.
You are getting over your first cold right now. Boo. No fun.
You are getting over your first cold right now. Boo. No fun.












































4 comments:
Og!! Jack pot! You got a zillion good ones! I have so many favorites. I love the one where he's kind of laying down on his cute little arm, on the Poang. These are amazing! I just want to hop on a plane right this second!
Super cute pictures! I love the idea of doing a photo shoot each month, so cute. It does get harder to get good pictures once they are mobile but you did a great job!
So stinking cute! Never would have known he was a busy little rascal! So glad to know I'm not the only desperate mom out there that uses the tv to get some food in their baby's tummy!
I cannot get over how "grown up" he is at 8 months! He is adorable!
Post a Comment